Your business, charity or community group is doing many great things that improve the lives of service users, members, volunteers and community partners. We can gather, analyse and present the evidence for you to show funding bodies and key stakeholders the impact and value of your activities.
We offer a wide range of services to help you:
We can conduct a range of evaluations to examine:
- How well does the project work?
- How satisfied are the participants?
- For whom, in what ways and in what circumstances does the project work?
- What are the particular features of the project that make a difference?
- What outcomes and impact has the project yielded?
- Has the project been cost-effective?
- Is the project the best use of resources?
We can work with you to disseminate the findings to key stakeholders in your sector.
We have conducted research in a wide range of fields. Current areas of research are we are interested include:
- Everyday lives of people living with dementia and their carers;
- How activities can improve care homes as places to live and work;
- Oral history work with different groups, including care home residents or carers;
- Care home specific evaluation methodologies; and
- Technology use to connect older people with family members.
Developing funding bids in partnership with you
Applying for funding grants can seem daunting; it can be competitive and does require some organisation and effort. We support organisations to develop funding bids that can help you continue deliver your activities. We can also help you start a new service and/or develop your current activity.
Training and evaluation capacity building
Are you interested in self-evaluation or strengthening your organisation’s monitoring and evaluation practice? We also offer evaluation and research method training, and can help to build evaluation capacity for any size group or organisation.