As a profit-for-purpose consultancy one of our aims is to use our work to support smaller organisations. For example, by helping voluntary groups, charities and not-for-profits organisations to develop their research and evaluation skills. As part of our social offer, we provide free resources on our website.
We also offer free support to these smaller organisations through our annual competition.
Download our free guides
Our Funding guide is a guide for organisations with little experience of applying for grant funding. It helps you to understand:
- Who can apply for funding and what for;
- What you need to be thinking about when doing a funding application,
- What do you need to include with a grant funding application
- Where to get more information and support
- A list of Grant foundations, focusing on those that give grants to small charities and voluntary groups
Our Evaluation guide is a beginners guide to doing evaluation. It explains the basics of:
- What is evaluation;
- Who does evaluation;
- What to evaluate and how to do it
- Practical evaluation check list
- Key word definition
- Where to get more support and information
You can also read in our blog about findings from our research and evaluation projects.